Thursday, April 17, 2014

Brock's Revenge

Hello, my friends. I wanted to update some information for you guys. First off, I am re-releasing the book "Jack and Diane - the Taboo Tales" to a more Amazon friendly version called "Brock's Revenge."

Here is the blurb:

This is a story of a date that went wrong.  Brock and Dawn went out after a football game in High School. A date that did not go well, leaving them mortal enemies.

Four years later, Dawn was walking home minding her own business when Brock drives by.  He offers her a ride and she accepts.  Little did she know that Brock still had hard feelings for what went on in High School?

Brock hated Dawn for spreading rumors around school that he was lacking, when that was far from the truth.  He never got over the ridicule he received in High School.  Years later, Brock finds a way to get his revenge and get the girl all at once.

Brock kidnaps Dawn to make her his.  Now Dawn is a prisoner on Brock's farm with no hope of escape.

***

I also wanted you guys to know that this is not the novel I am working on at the moment.  I am about two-thirds done with it.  I would tell you the name of the novel but even I am still unsure at the moment.  What I can tell you is that it will be a thriller/romance.  More detail to come closer to the release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment